- Find cheap flights to Jamaica with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Falmouth weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Jamaica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 156156 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Falmouth, Jamaica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Falmouth in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Falmouth in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Falmouth in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Falmouth in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Falmouth in May?
The average sea temperature around Falmouth in May is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Falmouth in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Falmouth in May and the average monthly rainfall is 156mm.
Falmouth sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Falmouth in May 2020. Select a month to view Falmouth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:43||18:32|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:36||18:38|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:34||18:44|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jamaica
Where's hot in Jamaica in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jamaica in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.