- Save on holiday rentals with early booking discounts
- Book in advance to maximise savings
- Filter offers by star rating, location, facilities & more
Perugia weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Perugia, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Perugia in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Perugia in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Perugia in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Perugia in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Perugia in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Perugia in May and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Perugia sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Perugia in May 2020. Select a month to view Perugia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:04||20:12|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:46||20:29|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:34||20:43|
- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in Italy in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Italy in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Reggio di Calabria
- Italian Lakes
- Italian Riviera
More Italy regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.