- Search for top special offers on campsites across Europe
- Book pitches & mobile homes for camping holidays in 2020
- Destinations include France, UK, Italy, Ireland, Spain & more
Amalfi weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Amalfi, Neapolitan Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amalfi in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Amalfi in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amalfi in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amalfi in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Amalfi in May?
The average sea temperature around Amalfi in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Amalfi in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Amalfi in May and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Amalfi sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amalfi in May 2020. Select a month to view Amalfi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:00||19:58|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:44||20:13|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:33||20:26|
- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Neapolitan Riviera
Where's hot in the Neapolitan Riviera in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Neapolitan Riviera in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.