- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Morjim weather in May 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Morjim, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Morjim in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Morjim in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Morjim in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Morjim in May - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Morjim in May?
The average sea temperature around Morjim in May is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Morjim in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Morjim in May and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Morjim in May?
On average less than 1 day in May in Morjim is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Morjim sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Morjim in May 2020. Select a month to view Morjim sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:11||18:53|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:05||18:58|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:03||19:03|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where's hot in Goa in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.