- Book river cruises to the Danube, Main, Moselle & Rhine
- Save EXTRA £150 on TUI River Cruises in 2020
- Travel between 1st Mar & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Stuttgart weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Stuttgart, Germany shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
River Cruise deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Stuttgart sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stuttgart in May 2020. Select a month to view Stuttgart sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:03||20:39|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:40||21:00|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:25||21:17|
- Book online & save up to 11% on holidays to Germany
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about Germany
Where's hot in Germany in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Germany in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.