- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Torshavn weather in May 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Torshavn, Faroe Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Torshavn in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Torshavn in May, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Torshavn in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Torshavn in May - that's 22% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Torshavn in May?
The average sea temperature around Torshavn in May is 7°C.
Does it rain in Torshavn in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Torshavn in May and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Torshavn sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Torshavn in May 2020. Select a month to view Torshavn sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:12||21:38|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:30||22:19|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||03:55||22:56|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Faroe Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.