- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Torshavn weather in May 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Torshavn, Faroe Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Torshavn weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Torshavn in May is a cool 9°C (48°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 22% of the 18 hours of daylight.
Expect 75mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Torshavn in May is 7°C (45°F).
Torshavn sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Torshavn in May 2020. Select a month to view Torshavn sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:12||21:38|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:30||22:19|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||03:55||22:56|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Faroe Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details