- Save up to 40% on tours to Europe with G Adventures
- Book tours, river cruises & sailing adventures
- Discount varies by destination, tour type & departure date
Tartu weather in May 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Tartu, Estonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tartu in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Tartu in May, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tartu in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tartu in May - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tartu in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Tartu in May and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Tartu sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tartu in May 2020. Select a month to view Tartu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:18||21:04|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:44||21:37|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:18||22:05|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Estonia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Estonia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.