- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Billund weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Denmark with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Billund, Denmark shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Billund in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Billund in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Billund in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Billund in May - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Billund in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Billund in May and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Billund sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Billund in May 2020. Select a month to view Billund sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:40||21:03|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:10||21:31|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:48||21:55|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Denmark
Where's hot in Denmark in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Denmark in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.