- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Nissi Bay weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Nissi Bay, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nissi Bay in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Nissi Bay in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nissi Bay in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nissi Bay in May - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nissi Bay in May?
The average sea temperature around Nissi Bay in May is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Nissi Bay in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Nissi Bay in May and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Nissi Bay sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nissi Bay in May 2020. Select a month to view Nissi Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:53||19:30|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:40||19:42|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:32||19:52|
- Save on holidays with last minute spring clearance deals
- Explore the best deals available from Teletext Holidays
- Alternatively search for specific destination & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cyprus
Where's hot in Cyprus in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cyprus in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.