- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Dinant weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dinant in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Dinant in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in May - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Dinant in May and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dinant in May 2020. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:15||21:00|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:52||21:23|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:36||21:41|
- Save on holiday rentals with early booking discounts
- Book in advance to maximise savings
- Filter offers by star rating, location, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Belgium in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belgium in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.