- Save up to 45% on holidays to Barbados
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Paynes Bay weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Paynes Bay, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Paynes Bay weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Paynes Bay in May is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 57mm (2.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Paynes Bay in May is 28°C (82°F).
Paynes Bay sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paynes Bay in May 2020. Select a month to view Paynes Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:37||18:14|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:33||18:17|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:31||18:22|
- Book online & save 12% on holidays to Barbados
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about Barbados
Popular Barbados destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details