- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Anguilla weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Anguilla, represented by The Valley, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Anguilla weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Anguilla in May is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 95mm (3.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Anguilla in May is 27°C (81°F).
The weather in Anguilla in May is represented by The Valley.
Anguilla sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Anguilla in May 2020. Select a month to view Anguilla sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Anguilla sunrise & sunset times shown below are for The Valley.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:45||18:34|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:38||18:39|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:36||18:45|
- Find cheap flights to Anguilla with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Anguilla destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details