- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Albania
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Durazzo weather in May 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Durazzo, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Durazzo weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Durazzo in May is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 76mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Durazzo in May is 19°C (66°F).
Durazzo sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Durazzo in May 2020. Select a month to view Durazzo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:39||19:40|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:22||19:55|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:12||20:09|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Albania
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
More Albania destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details