- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Loule weather in March 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Loule, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Loule weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Loule in March is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 54mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Loule in March is 15°C (59°F).
Loule sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Loule in March 2020. Select a month to view Loule sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:03||18:27|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:41||18:41|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:19||19:54|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Armacao De Pera
- Praia Da Rocha
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details