- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Ferragudo weather in March 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Ferragudo, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ferragudo weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ferragudo in March is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 54mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Ferragudo in March is 15°C (59°F).
Ferragudo sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ferragudo in March 2020. Select a month to view Ferragudo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:05||18:29|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:43||18:43|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:21||19:56|
- Book two week holiday to the Algarve & get 3rd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on the Algarve holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details