- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Armacao de Pera weather in March 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Armacao de Pera, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Armacao de Pera sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Armacao de Pera in March 2020. Select a month to view Armacao de Pera sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:04||18:28|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:42||18:42|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:20||19:55|
- Save up to 30% on half term stays with Iberostar
- FREE kids places + spa access + £50 voucher. Min 5 nights
- Travel between 1st Oct & 3rd Nov 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.