- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 7th April 2020 (inclusive)
Alta weather in March 2020
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Alta, Norway shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Alta in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 0°C in Alta in March, falling to -11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alta in March?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alta in March - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Alta in March?
The average sea temperature around Alta in March is -2°C.
Does it rain in Alta in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Alta in March and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Alta sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alta in March 2020. Select a month to view Alta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:52||16:28|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:43||17:30|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:33||19:31|
- Check out the best deals on holidays & hotels worldwide
- Select a destination to see popular hotels & apartments
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Norway
Where's warm in Norway in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Norway in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.