- Find cheap flights to Tuscany with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Viareggio weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Viareggio, Tuscany shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Viareggio in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Viareggio in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Viareggio in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Viareggio in March - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Viareggio in March?
The average sea temperature around Viareggio in March is 13°C.
Does it rain in Viareggio in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Viareggio in March and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Viareggio sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Viareggio in March 2021. Select a month to view Viareggio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:56||18:08|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:29||18:26|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:02||19:45|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's warm in Tuscany in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tuscany in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.