- Save on holidays to Europe with current online deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Portugal & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, board basis & more
Sitia weather in March 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Sitia, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sitia weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sitia in March is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 76mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Sitia in March is 16°C (61°F).
Sitia sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sitia in March 2020. Select a month to view Sitia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:45||18:11|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:24||18:24|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:03||19:36|
- Browse the latest holiday deals to Crete
- Holidays start from just £276 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Discover more about Greece
Popular Crete destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details