- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Denmark
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Copenhagen weather in March 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 00°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Copenhagen, Denmark shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Copenhagen weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Copenhagen in March is a cold 5°C (41°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 0°C (32°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 30% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 41mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Copenhagen in March is 0°C (32°F).
Copenhagen sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Copenhagen in March 2020. Select a month to view Copenhagen sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:00||17:45|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:21||18:16|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:42||19:46|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Denmark
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Discover more about Copenhagen
More Denmark destinations
- Nykobing Falster
- Ronne, Bornholm
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details