- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
St Paul's Bay weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malta
The September weather guide for St Paul's Bay, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Paul's Bay in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in St Paul's Bay in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Paul's Bay in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Paul's Bay in September - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Paul's Bay in September?
The average sea temperature around St Paul's Bay in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in St Paul's Bay in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in St Paul's Bay in September and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Paul's Bay sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for St Paul's Bay in September 2022. Select a month to view St Paul's Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||06:34||19:30|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||06:45||19:10|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||06:56||18:48|
- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.