- Save EXTRA 10% on flights for winter 2020/2021
- Book flights for beach holidays, city breaks & skiing
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Marsascala weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malta
The July weather guide for Marsascala, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Marsascala in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Marsascala in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Marsascala in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Marsascala in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Marsascala in July?
The average sea temperature around Marsascala in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Marsascala in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Marsascala in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Marsascala sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marsascala in July 2021. Select a month to view Marsascala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:49||20:22|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:58||20:18|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:09||20:07|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where is hot in Malta in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.