- Browse the latest special offers on holidays to Malta
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
- Holiday offers start from £199 per person
Gharb weather in February 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Gharb, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gharb weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gharb in February is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 49mm (1.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Gharb in February is 15°C (59°F).
Gharb sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gharb in February 2020. Select a month to view Gharb sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:04||17:29|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:51||17:44|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:34||17:57|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Malta
Where's warm in Malta in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details