- Save EXTRA £50 per adult on holidays, cruises & tours
- Includes escorted tours & river cruises - no min spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
S'Illot weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for S'Illot, Majorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Majorca
How warm is it in S'Illot in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in S'Illot in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in S'Illot in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in S'Illot in March - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around S'Illot in March?
The average sea temperature around S'Illot in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in S'Illot in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in S'Illot in March and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
S'Illot sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for S'Illot in March 2021. Select a month to view S'Illot sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:19||18:39|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:56||18:55|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:32||20:10|
- Browse last minute holiday deals to Spain & the Canaries
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Majorca
Where is hot in Majorca in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Majorca in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.