- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
S'Illot weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for S'Illot, Majorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in S'Illot in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in S'Illot in January, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in S'Illot in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in S'Illot in January - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around S'Illot in January?
The average sea temperature around S'Illot in January is 15°C.
Does it rain in S'Illot in January?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in S'Illot in January and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
S'Illot sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for S'Illot in January 2021. Select a month to view S'Illot sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:07||17:33|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:05||17:48|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:55||18:05|
- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Majorca
Where is warm in Majorca in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Majorca in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.