- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
S'Illot weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for S'Illot, Majorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Majorca
How hot is it in S'Illot in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in S'Illot in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in S'Illot in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in S'Illot in August - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around S'Illot in August?
The average sea temperature around S'Illot in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in S'Illot in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in S'Illot in August and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
S'Illot sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for S'Illot in August 2021. Select a month to view S'Illot sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:46||20:59|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:00||20:41|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:14||20:19|
- Book B&B stays in Puerto de Alcudia, Majorca
- Prices start from just 139 EUR per room per night
- Travel before 6th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Majorca
Where is hot in Majorca in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Majorca in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.