- Get FREE child places on summer 2022/2023 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
S'Illot weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Majorca
The April weather guide for S'Illot, Majorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in S'Illot in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in S'Illot in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in S'Illot in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in S'Illot in April - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around S'Illot in April?
The average sea temperature around S'Illot in April is 15°C.
Does it rain in S'Illot in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in S'Illot in April and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
S'Illot sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for S'Illot in April 2022. Select a month to view S'Illot sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:31||20:10|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:09||20:24|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:49||20:39|
- Browse exclusive hotel deals for winter 2021/2022
- Save on hotel stays in the Canaries, Malta & more
- Filter deals by star rating, facilities & group type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.