- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Porto Cristo weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Porto Cristo, Majorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Majorca
How hot is it in Porto Cristo in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Porto Cristo in November, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Cristo in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Cristo in November - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Porto Cristo in November?
The average sea temperature around Porto Cristo in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Porto Cristo in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Porto Cristo in November and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Porto Cristo sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto Cristo in November 2020. Select a month to view Porto Cristo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:15||17:45|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:31||17:31|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:47||17:23|
- Browse last minute holiday deals to Spain & the Canaries
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Majorca
Where is hot in Majorca in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Majorca in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.