- Book summer 2021 holidays to green & amber destinations
- Ideal for fully vaccinated travellers & under 18s
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Port de Pollensa weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Majorca
The August weather guide for Port de Pollensa, Majorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Port de Pollensa in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Port de Pollensa in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port de Pollensa in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port de Pollensa in August - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port de Pollensa in August?
The average sea temperature around Port de Pollensa in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Port de Pollensa in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Port de Pollensa in August and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Port de Pollensa sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Port de Pollensa in August 2021. Select a month to view Port de Pollensa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:46||21:01|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:00||20:43|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:15||20:20|
- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.