- Save up to 40% on stays in the Mediterranean
- Discount on stays at La Quinta Menorca in 2021
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Illetes weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Majorca
The April weather guide for Illetes, Majorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Illetes in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Illetes in April, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Illetes in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Illetes in April - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Illetes in April?
The average sea temperature around Illetes in April is 15°C.
Does it rain in Illetes in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Illetes in April and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Illetes sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Illetes in April 2022. Select a month to view Illetes sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:34||20:13|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:13||20:27|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:52||20:42|
- Save on hotel stays with latest PortBlue deals & discounts
- Browse special offers & promos by hotel & destination
- Including early booking discounts & late deals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.