- Browse latest special offers on adult only hotels
- Offers include sale promotions & hotel specific deals
- Book hotels in Majorca & Ibiza in the Balearics
Deia weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for Majorca
The March weather guide for Deia, Majorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Deia in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Deia in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Deia in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Deia in March - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Deia in March?
The average sea temperature around Deia in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in Deia in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Deia in March and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Deia sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Deia in March 2022. Select a month to view Deia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:23||18:41|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:00||18:57|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:35||20:12|
- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £69 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.