- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Yaiza weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for Lanzarote
The April weather guide for Yaiza, Lanzarote shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yaiza in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Yaiza in April, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yaiza in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yaiza in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Yaiza in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Yaiza in April and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yaiza sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yaiza in April 2022. Select a month to view Yaiza sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:45||20:13|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:29||20:21|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:15||20:30|
- Book summer 2021 holidays to green & amber destinations
- Ideal for fully vaccinated travellers & under 18s
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.