- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
San Bartolome weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for San Bartolome, Lanzarote shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Lanzarote
How hot is it in San Bartolome in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in San Bartolome in June with no heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Bartolome in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Bartolome in June - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in San Bartolome in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in San Bartolome in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
San Bartolome sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Bartolome in June 2021. Select a month to view San Bartolome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:56||20:49|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:55||20:55|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:59||20:57|
- Explore top promo codes & discount offers on Vik Hotels
- Includes early booking discounts, upgrades & late check outs
- Hotels in Lanzarote, Costa del Sol & Dominican Republic
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Lanzarote
Where is hot in Lanzarote in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Lanzarote in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Playa de los Pocillos
- Puerto del Carmen
- Costa Teguise
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Calero
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.