- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
San Bartolome weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Lanzarote
The April weather guide for San Bartolome, Lanzarote shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Bartolome in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in San Bartolome in April, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Bartolome in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Bartolome in April - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in San Bartolome in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in San Bartolome in April and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Bartolome sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for San Bartolome in April 2022. Select a month to view San Bartolome sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:44||20:13|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:29||20:21|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:14||20:30|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.