- Save 20% on winter stays at Vik Hotel San Antonio
- Book for winter sun in 2020/2021 in Lanzarote, Canaries
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 30th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Los Valles weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Los Valles, Lanzarote shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Lanzarote
How hot is it in Los Valles in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Los Valles in May, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Los Valles in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Los Valles in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Los Valles in May?
The average sea temperature around Los Valles in May is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Los Valles in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Los Valles in May and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Los Valles sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Los Valles in May 2021. Select a month to view Los Valles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||07:12||20:30|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||07:02||20:40|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:56||20:48|
- Save with top offers on holidays to the Canaries
- Including Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote & Tenerife
- Book holidays for late summer & winter sun breaks
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Lanzarote
Where is hot in Lanzarote in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Lanzarote in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Teguise
- Playa Blanca
- Playa de los Pocillos
- Puerto Calero
- Puerto del Carmen
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.