- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
La Vagueta weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for La Vagueta, Lanzarote shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Lanzarote
How hot is it in La Vagueta in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in La Vagueta in March, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Vagueta in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Vagueta in March - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in La Vagueta in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in La Vagueta in March and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
La Vagueta sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Vagueta in March 2021. Select a month to view La Vagueta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:20||18:54|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:03||19:04|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:45||20:12|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Europe by pre-paying online
- Book car rentals in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland & Spain
- Discount based on saving compared to base car hire rate
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Lanzarote
Where is hot in Lanzarote in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Lanzarote in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Teguise
- Playa Blanca
- Playa de los Pocillos
- Puerto Calero
- Puerto del Carmen
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.