- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
La Vagueta weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The January weather guide for La Vagueta, Lanzarote shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in La Vagueta in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in La Vagueta in January, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Vagueta in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Vagueta in January - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in La Vagueta in January?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in La Vagueta in January and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
La Vagueta sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Vagueta in January 2021. Select a month to view La Vagueta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:48||18:08|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:49||18:20|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:44||18:33|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Lanzarote
Where is hot in Lanzarote in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Lanzarote in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Playa de los Pocillos
- Puerto del Carmen
- Costa Teguise
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Calero
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.