- Book two week holiday to the Algarve & get 3rd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on the Algarve holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
Silves weather in June 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Silves, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Silves sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Silves in June 2020. Select a month to view Silves sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:15||20:49|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:13||20:56|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:17||20:58|
- Save EXTRA £100 on selected Thomas Cook hotels & resorts
- Minimum spend of £750 per booking
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.