- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Goldra weather in June 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Goldra, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Goldra weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Goldra in June is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 15°C (59°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 17mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Goldra in June is 19°C (66°F).
Goldra sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Goldra in June 2020. Select a month to view Goldra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:13||20:47|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:12||20:54|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:15||20:56|
- Book summer family holidays & kids stay for FREE
- up to 2 children (12 or younger) sharing a room with 2 adults
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Armacao De Pera
- Praia Da Rocha
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details