- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Szeged weather in June 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Szeged, Hungary shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Szeged in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Szeged in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Szeged in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Szeged in June - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Szeged in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Szeged in June and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Szeged sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Szeged in June 2020. Select a month to view Szeged sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:51||20:24|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:47||20:33|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:51||20:35|
- Book river cruises with Just You from just £1,099
- Including the Seine, Rhine, Danube, Douro & more
- Pay no single supplement on cruise bookings
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Hungary in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Hungary in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.