- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Torshavn weather in June 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 2020 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Torshavn, Faroe Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Torshavn in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Torshavn in June, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Torshavn in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Torshavn in June - that's 22% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Torshavn in June?
The average sea temperature around Torshavn in June is 8°C.
Does it rain in Torshavn in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Torshavn in June and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Torshavn sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Torshavn in June 2020. Select a month to view Torshavn sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||03:53||22:58|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||03:37||23:19|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||03:43||23:18|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Faroe Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.