- Save up to 45% on holidays to Barbados
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Holetown weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 110110 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Holetown, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Holetown weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Holetown in June is a hot 30°C (86°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 110mm (4.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Holetown in June is 28°C (82°F).
Holetown sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Holetown in June 2020. Select a month to view Holetown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:31||18:22|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:32||18:26|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:36||18:29|
- Book online & save 12% on holidays to Barbados
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about Barbados
Popular Barbados destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details