- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Albania
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Durazzo weather in June 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Durazzo, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Durazzo weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Durazzo in June is a warm 28°C (82°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 15°C (59°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 53mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Durazzo in June is 22°C (72°F).
Durazzo sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Durazzo in June 2020. Select a month to view Durazzo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:11||20:09|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:08||20:17|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:12||20:19|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More Albania destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details