- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
California weather in July 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for California, represented by Los Angeles, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to California weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in California in July is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 82% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in California in July is represented by Los Angeles.
California sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for California in July 2019. Select a month to view California sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The California sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Los Angeles.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||05:45||20:08|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||05:53||20:05|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:04||19:55|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about California
Popular California destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details