- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in California
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Needles weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 4343°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2828°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for California
The July weather guide for Needles, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Needles in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 43°C in Needles in July with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 28°C at night.
How sunny is it in Needles in July?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Needles in July - that's 89% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Needles in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Needles in July and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Needles sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Needles in July 2021. Select a month to view Needles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:29||19:56|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:37||19:52|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:48||19:41|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Where is hot in California in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Lake Tahoe
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.