- Save on flights to/from Hawaii with Hawaiian Airlines
- Browse popular routes & find best fares
- Plus check out top tips on flying to Hawaii & more
Fresno weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for California
The July weather guide for Fresno, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fresno in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Fresno in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fresno in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fresno in July - that's 95% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Fresno in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Fresno in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Fresno sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fresno in July 2021. Select a month to view Fresno sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:44||20:22|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:53||20:17|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:04||20:06|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Where is hot in California in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Lake Tahoe
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.