- Explore Indulgent Escapes offers for mainland Spain
- Book Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa del Sol & Costa Dorada
- Low £60pp deposits, 25 kg baggage & private transfers
Torre del Mar weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Torre del Mar, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Torre del Mar in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Torre del Mar in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Torre del Mar in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Torre del Mar in July - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Torre del Mar in July?
The average sea temperature around Torre del Mar in July is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Torre del Mar in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Torre del Mar in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Torre del Mar sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Torre del Mar in July 2020. Select a month to view Torre del Mar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:01||21:39|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:10||21:34|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:22||21:23|
- Book a Park Stay & Go package with Holiday Inn Express
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa del Sol in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.