- Pay just £49 low holiday deposits per person
- Sign up to the newsletter & get exclusive deals & promotions
- Book holidays & tours to Europe, the America, Asia & more
La Cala Finestrat weather in July 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for La Cala Finestrat, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in La Cala Finestrat in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in La Cala Finestrat in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Cala Finestrat in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Cala Finestrat in July - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around La Cala Finestrat in July?
The average sea temperature around La Cala Finestrat in July is 25°C.
Does it rain in La Cala Finestrat in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in La Cala Finestrat in July and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
La Cala Finestrat sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Cala Finestrat in July 2020. Select a month to view La Cala Finestrat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:40||21:29|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:50||21:23|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:02||21:12|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.