- Save on late summer holidays departing in 2019
- Book holidays for under £300 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Olhao weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Olhao, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Olhao sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Olhao in July 2020. Select a month to view Olhao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:16||20:55|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:24||20:50|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:36||20:39|
- Pay £50 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.