- Explore holidays to Algarve, Portugal
- Filter offers by resort, star rating, facilities & more
- Prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing
Gale weather in July 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Gale, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gale sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gale in July 2020. Select a month to view Gale sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:17||20:57|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:26||20:52|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:38||20:41|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.